Selecione uma das seguintes categorias para começar a procurar os mods mais recentes do GTA 5 para PC:
Also I had a few ideas.
1) Custom vehicles, the ability to add them to get into vehicle ect.. by typing in the name
2) When you collect a prop maybe you could put them into vehicles (pick ups) for example
3) New objective (go to waypoint) then you have to set the waypoint so your connecting them together
4) Money pick ups don't work (at least I cannot get them working, same for the weapons)
5) Pick up peds, drop off peds via vehicle
I think controls via mouse would be easier and less clunky when placing things.
@CamxxCore Any chance we can choose what liveries we want the planes to be? Both base and fleet.
@scorz Still alive?
This still alive?
Menyoo is great, a trainer and map builder in one. I think all it needs is a better and easier to use mission builder then ones that are currently being offered and we will have the ultimate trainer.
In the tasks part of object spooner it would be super helpful to save the exact location, rotation and position of a ped so that it goes back to standing in that exact spot (position), at that exact same rotation (facing the same direction) in the same location.
The only things I can copy are the bins and the benches that are already in the base game. Nothing else. Since most people don't know what the file names are of the items in object spooner going through over 8000 items is time consuming. I guess what would help with this is a better preview. Instead of it being see through perhaps the object could be fully viewable as it would make it easier to see what your looking at (even more so when its a small object).
Okay I will explain more.
You spawn an item with object spooner, you can copy it. The items that are already in the game world as part of the base game you cannot copy them or at least get the file name for them. Therefore finding items that are in the game world already is hard as the file names in most cases are different to what the objects are.