Selecione uma das seguintes categorias para começar a procurar os mods mais recentes do GTA 5 para PC:
How to fix the audio missing :
1. With OpenIV, go to dlc.rpf of the mod and open it.
2. Open content.xml and go near the very bottom.
3. In line 83, edit the string by adding "_game" after "ta156cobaltss" and before ".dat" so it should look like this : dlc_tmprem:/%PLATFORM%/audio/ta156cobaltss_game.dat"
Fix the missing display name :
1. OpenIV again, go to "vehicles.meta".
2. Line 10, edit gameName from "tmrem" to "tmprem"
@jewsluvcoins At first I misread the conditions to upload a file on this website, the condition said : interdiction of uploading ONLY original files of the game, somehow I didn't notice the "only" part, and thought I couldn't upload a backup file.
However, in my description, I specifically said you should backup your file before replacing, furthermore, the path that I gave for installing this was "MODS" > update > ..... So you could have easily restored your original file from the game directory.
So please learn how to use basic modding abilities and basic programs before whining.
@Guokr233 It's Rockstar's fault, just install Simple Trainer and you should be good
@ripndip Hi, I think I've seen someone having this problem, answers said just download Simple Trainer and it should fix it
@TheFantasticLoi The file has just been uploaded about an hour ago, and I don't have Discord.
@rhcnxfj13 Hi there, I didn't touch police cars yet as they aren't that many cars available (every police car in the game already spawns except maybe for the unmarked one)
@hunter7 Thanks !
@Ariamehr Thank you !
@F5544 Thanks and yes, weird armored weaponized cars excluded, there is a pdf file listing the cars added