Selecione uma das seguintes categorias para começar a procurar os mods mais recentes do GTA 5 para PC:
[Editing the dlclist.xml]
1. Create a folder named "cayenneturbo" in :\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks
2. Open OpenIV and extract the "dlc.rpf" from the current archive to \Grand Theft Auto V\update\x64\dlcpacks
3. Add the following line:
4. Save the changes and copy the edited "dlclist.xml" back to: \Grand Theft Auto V\update\update.rpf\common\data
[Editing the extratitleupdatedata.meta]
5. Using OpenIV, go to: \Grand Theft Auto V\update\update.rpf\common\data — and extract the "extratitleupdatedata.meta" in some folder of your choice.
6. Add the following line:
7. Save the changes and copy the edited "extratitleupdatedata.meta" to: \Grand Theft Auto V\update\update.rpf\common\data
I am sorry to inform you that
At least within this year. We're not going to continue releasing free and updated MOD files at gta5-mods.com. Congratulations to people who only use language to attack, reducing our enthusiasm for making MOD.
Making a MOD takes a lot of time and effort. We don't owe anyone anything. We just want you to have fun and see what you've done.
@INV0KER SuperZ is releasing this car I gave permission, he is the patron of all, as he said, at the same time I need to appeal to everyone, respect the author, many young boy didn't know how to respect, one day, they don't get the respect when they might repent